Skip to main content

Nostalgic

27th October 2005


YAYYY! WOOOOOO~ WEEEEEE~ YEEHAAAA!


What's the big fuss?
For the first time in my life, I actually know how to tackle the first 5 chapters of dreadful Add Maths!
Not only that, I studied till 8:30AM this morning! What a remarkable feat! Especially when it's Add Maths, the most feared subject of all time! XP


The day was quite solemn. Nothing much happened except for what's supposed on this hectic season of only preparations for the BIG exam! 18 days left and whatever happens after that will determine my future. I'm not so prepared compared to my SPM comrades. But I'll work for the best, that's what I promised myself. =/


Next week is the DeepaRaya holidays. Also marks the ending of most tuition centres' classes for the year. Less stress on my part, I predict and presume.


Gawd, there's alot of work to do. Particularly editorial board assignments. I'm always getting rushed by my Editor, Mr. Peter Ewen Davidson! I still have a few pages on the counter incomplete. Got to sacrifice my study time to work on those tonight since the datedeadline is tomorrow.

Yeah, and not forgetting, I'll be going school tomorrow! Not to study or anything related to studies, but to meet the directors of the printing firm for the school mag.
See what happens when you get yourself involved with multi-responsibilities? Pretty screwed up eh?
Although at this very moment I'm regretting it for screwing up my priorities, but somewhere in me tells me that these experiences will benefit me in my future undertakings. This feeling of nostalgia is overwhelming me for a few months already.


Dear readers, after tonight, do expect frequent hiatus. =(

Comments

aman23 said…
addmaths is not horrifying la :p it's quite fun :D
-akxj- said…
ahahah addmaths is fun la =) but i am slacking adi..long time no practice..always fizik,kimia,acc,sej no addmaths =/ ..

lol you going school tom?..

anyway,nice word to use..hiatus =) ..
aman23 said…
akxj:
on the contrary.. i DON'T practice sejarah.. damn worrying man..
vpws said…
nothing else matters:
haha yeah i agree with ya..
but it's not easy for ppl whom give up easily, juz like me. ;)


-akxj-:
haha u lar everyday OTH everyday MOVIE! betta use to study rite? haha!

eh i heard 2molo only got form fives.. =.=" dunno wanna go anot?

wat's so nice abt the word hiatus? :S
Scotty Boy said…
ur school end d ah? when last day la? my school over d.. woot, dun study add maths la.. teman me..roflmao
vpws said…
sadomasochist:
alah, unfair! my last day is 3 days before SPM itself! :( sad rite!?
*bluekz* i don't want to flunk dreadful addmaths! =P

Popular posts from this blog

Finally..

*Dances and spins around* I had a good day today! :) Went shopping with my mom in IOI Mall Puchong earlier in the evening. The main intention was to get my suit for school prom. Here is a list of the items bought: Action Ladfigure Inc T-shirt Giordano Collared T-shirt BUM Equipment Underwears Smart Master Black Blazer Smart Master Black Bowtie Smart Master Black Business Slacks Smart Master White Tuxedo Shirt At last I've decided on my prom suit with the help of my mom and my sisters. For this shopping trip itself, I've spent a whopping RM708.40 , thus breaking the record of the highest spent on a shopping trip. You see, I don't shop often. I do my wardrobe shopping only twice a year or more when needed. I'm thankful that my mom is willing to sponsor all the expenses. Love you lots mom! Muax! Oh, and not forgetting, my Karate instructor appeared in the newspaper again! New challenge for fighters Arivalagan MALAYSIA may not like the idea of the karate team competitions

It's not easy, to be, ME..

It seems like I've already abandoned my blog, but I haven't okay? I was a little too busy over the past 10 days that I couldn't even find time to blog. Looks like I'm currently updating my blog on weekly basis , which is not good; for I think I'm losing all my blogders ! :( The holidays have ended just a few days ago, and as usual, it's back to dragging myself back to college. College couldn't get any worse than having your assignments, homework, exams, and presentations all due in the week right after the holidays! I'm going a little more than crazy already. =S Anyway, just like the usual blogging style of mine, it's time for updates! =) Oh my, it has been quite some time already and I'm now scratching my head trying to recall what have happened then. Oh, now I remember! Let's start with what happened after 12am on Monday! Monday, September 11, 2006. Vee Lyn and Penny sorta made me sneaked out of my house at 2am. Yes, those two crazy peeps