Skip to main content

Nostalgic

27th October 2005


YAYYY! WOOOOOO~ WEEEEEE~ YEEHAAAA!


What's the big fuss?
For the first time in my life, I actually know how to tackle the first 5 chapters of dreadful Add Maths!
Not only that, I studied till 8:30AM this morning! What a remarkable feat! Especially when it's Add Maths, the most feared subject of all time! XP


The day was quite solemn. Nothing much happened except for what's supposed on this hectic season of only preparations for the BIG exam! 18 days left and whatever happens after that will determine my future. I'm not so prepared compared to my SPM comrades. But I'll work for the best, that's what I promised myself. =/


Next week is the DeepaRaya holidays. Also marks the ending of most tuition centres' classes for the year. Less stress on my part, I predict and presume.


Gawd, there's alot of work to do. Particularly editorial board assignments. I'm always getting rushed by my Editor, Mr. Peter Ewen Davidson! I still have a few pages on the counter incomplete. Got to sacrifice my study time to work on those tonight since the datedeadline is tomorrow.

Yeah, and not forgetting, I'll be going school tomorrow! Not to study or anything related to studies, but to meet the directors of the printing firm for the school mag.
See what happens when you get yourself involved with multi-responsibilities? Pretty screwed up eh?
Although at this very moment I'm regretting it for screwing up my priorities, but somewhere in me tells me that these experiences will benefit me in my future undertakings. This feeling of nostalgia is overwhelming me for a few months already.


Dear readers, after tonight, do expect frequent hiatus. =(

Comments

aman23 said…
addmaths is not horrifying la :p it's quite fun :D
-akxj- said…
ahahah addmaths is fun la =) but i am slacking adi..long time no practice..always fizik,kimia,acc,sej no addmaths =/ ..

lol you going school tom?..

anyway,nice word to use..hiatus =) ..
aman23 said…
akxj:
on the contrary.. i DON'T practice sejarah.. damn worrying man..
vpws said…
nothing else matters:
haha yeah i agree with ya..
but it's not easy for ppl whom give up easily, juz like me. ;)


-akxj-:
haha u lar everyday OTH everyday MOVIE! betta use to study rite? haha!

eh i heard 2molo only got form fives.. =.=" dunno wanna go anot?

wat's so nice abt the word hiatus? :S
sadomasochist said…
ur school end d ah? when last day la? my school over d.. woot, dun study add maths la.. teman me..roflmao
vpws said…
sadomasochist:
alah, unfair! my last day is 3 days before SPM itself! :( sad rite!?
*bluekz* i don't want to flunk dreadful addmaths! =P

Popular posts from this blog

Keputusan Semak Semula

Ummm, I've just received the reply letter from Malaysia Examinations Syndicate earlier today.
3 months ago, my father made me appeal for a recheck on my SPM results because he wasn't very satisfied (neither was I, but there was nothing much I can do about it; afterall, I tried my best, no?) - and the results are finally out.





RM250 gone down the drain just like that. I told him already that it was no use, but he didn't want to listen. Oh well..

Why Taylor's College?

Many of my Sunway College friends have asked me this particular question,

"Why did you choose
Taylor's College
instead of
Sunway College?"


My answer/explanation is actually quite simple - ummmmm, perhaps NOT that simple.



Lets run down the road of history, lets say, about 2 months ago.


I was filled with indecisiveness in regard of choosing between two colleges for my Cambridge A Level Programme, Taylor's College and Sunway College. My parents were very fond of sending me to the former, whilst I preferred the latter. Thus, to reach a conclusion, I decided to take a ride down to both colleges one fine morning to personally enquire more about their campus, programme, and offers.


My first stop was Taylor's College Subang Jaya.


TCSJ Lady : Hi there, boy. How can I help you?
Me : (Feeling a little nervous) Err, I want to enquire about your 'A' Level Programme.
TCSJLady : Alright, sit right here and I'll be right back. *Point to a chair while taking a few pieces of b…

My Darling Kelisa

It has been a while, and now I want to introduce my ride to the world! Yes, my darling Kelisa! Hahahaha~

Sorry, I was bored to death! So, bare with me, okay!? Lolx~ ;)


^ Side and rear view.


^ Front and side view.


^ 8186 kilometres on the Odometer in 5 months.


^ Perodua's "sports" rim.


^ Gearboxstick.


^ CD player. Crap, what's that red mark?


^ Remember to look out for my car's number plate whenever, and wherever you are! XD


^ The logo?


^ Stuffs received from friends. Bottled shells from Valerie and small blue car from Jacqueline.


^ The mini Kelisa in the Kelisa. Haha~ Received this miniature replica on the car's 3 weeks birthday from Kent, Michael and Edward.


^ Don't follow me I'm lost too. Haha~ Managed to make use of the meaning twice! =P


^ To make sure my car smells good. =)


^ Can't wait to get rid of this. =.= That will be in another 18 months.


^ First accident. Not as bad as the damaged I caused on the Toyota Avanza I hit. Sorry! =P


^ Hit mom's car while …