Skip to main content

Heartwork? =/

Crap. I'm currently writing this on Microsoft Word. Blogger is down for maintenance. =.=


Life today was quite a boring one. Nothing much happened. Only thrice I was out of the house, first in the morning to pick my sister after her first PMR papers, second to send her to her study group in McDonald's, and third to my AddMaths tuition.

Guess what? My tuition teacher, for the first time, gave me a special extra lecture today. He was advising me to push harder, and put my heart into my work. Although I heard him saying that many times already during other classes, but today it really struck me in the head. *Ouch*

He even commented to my friends saying, "Look at his face, I know he very smart one. It's just that he doesn't have the heart only."
I was so touched. Eu Jean, whom sat beside me asked me, "We paid the same amount fees, but why you get extra attention one? Unfair!"

*giggles* XD


It's going to be twelve soon. After this, I'll do some additional mathematics revision. All in a sudden I have the drive to do so. =P

Good luck and all the best to all kiddos sitting English and Science PMR papers tomorrow. Especially to my sister. =P

Argh, I got to pee, again! Have been making frequent visits to the toilet since evening. It is like nature's playing miss calls. =/

Good night everyone.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
-akxj- said…
hmm study harder k?..if you really have problems i dont mind helping =) just ask me anything i will try my best..
nice one on the nature's playing miss call
vpws said…
-akxj-:
haha thanks man.. i really appreciate it! =) same goes here if u need help in anything outside of da "study" topic.. lolz~

haha yeah thanks.. =P i juz went to da toilet, again!
-akxj- said…
yea i might need advise on outside studies..i am currently talking to ryn about it
vpws said…
-akxj-:
karyn? now? isn't she supposed 2 b asleep? lolz~
-akxj- said…
that is why..she dont sleep before exams..she said she slept in the afternoon =)
vpws said…
-akxj-:
that's crazy..
btw, this page is supposed made for COMMENTS only lar.. wanna chat den chat at tagboard lar! haha~
ryn said…
hahaha =P

eh, i look at ur face. i know u very smart one. and *cough*horny*cough*

adrian n vincent. chattin in msn. commenting here. then chattin in d tagboard also. is there something going on? =D
vpws said…
ryn:
eh!! haha! apa horny ah? grrrrr! lolz~ thanks for da "smart" comment..
n "horny"(sarcastically) also.. XP *bluekz*

NOTHING!! hahahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

Keputusan Semak Semula

Ummm, I've just received the reply letter from Malaysia Examinations Syndicate earlier today.
3 months ago, my father made me appeal for a recheck on my SPM results because he wasn't very satisfied (neither was I, but there was nothing much I can do about it; afterall, I tried my best, no?) - and the results are finally out.





RM250 gone down the drain just like that. I told him already that it was no use, but he didn't want to listen. Oh well..

Why Taylor's College?

Many of my Sunway College friends have asked me this particular question,

"Why did you choose
Taylor's College
instead of
Sunway College?"


My answer/explanation is actually quite simple - ummmmm, perhaps NOT that simple.



Lets run down the road of history, lets say, about 2 months ago.


I was filled with indecisiveness in regard of choosing between two colleges for my Cambridge A Level Programme, Taylor's College and Sunway College. My parents were very fond of sending me to the former, whilst I preferred the latter. Thus, to reach a conclusion, I decided to take a ride down to both colleges one fine morning to personally enquire more about their campus, programme, and offers.


My first stop was Taylor's College Subang Jaya.


TCSJ Lady : Hi there, boy. How can I help you?
Me : (Feeling a little nervous) Err, I want to enquire about your 'A' Level Programme.
TCSJLady : Alright, sit right here and I'll be right back. *Point to a chair while taking a few pieces of b…