Skip to main content

Back so fast?

I just realised I'm a blog-addict. Exams can't stop me from blogging.
Don't get what I mean? Check out the last entry.


Yesterday was quite a dull one. Skipped school because I was too tired to jump up from bed. Slept till afternoon and then attended my weekly Karate training.

At class, I was quite happy receiving praises from my Karate instructor. He commented that although my Katha(a set of self-defense patterns) needs some improvement, I performed it the best among all 4 senior brown belts Karate-ka's in the class. All these laurels received will not influence my achievement to slack, as I will continue to train harder in the field, I told myself.
Thus, this contributed to multiple blisters and muscle aches.
Argh, how my butt hurts. =(


Physical exhaustion in a day is more than enough. Mental exhaustion from 3 hours of Physics and Chemistry tuition was a little too much to be added to my burden.
But, I have no choice.
Although feeling a little lethargic, I managed to pull off 3 hours revising Modern Mathematics.

If you do realise the time of this post, it's already 4 in the morning. This means I only have 2 hours of sleep! Won't want to waste anymore minute here.


Bed Sweet Bed.

Comments

-akxj- said…
hmm you posts are much longer then mine =/
ryn said…
wow. vincent is determined =) 3 hours of mod maths! good good. keep it up!
vpws said…
-akxj-:
haha when i write, i let my fingers lead the way.. sometimes they'll go outta control~ hahaha!
when i have the flow, they can go a mile.. lolz~


ryn:
haha~ very determined.. mod maths is quite ez to study or revise.. tonite is biology! i might die dis time.. =/
-akxj- said…
ahah swt =)..hmm i gotta make my posts longer too..ehehe
vpws said…
-akxj-:
ppl write blogs to express how they feel or as a life journal..

there's these ppl will b divided into two groups >
one : as a platform of information about their life and latest ongoings
two : for the reading pleasure of viewers


lolz~ u gotta know the main objective of making a blog.. choose one..

Popular posts from this blog

Keputusan Semak Semula

Ummm, I've just received the reply letter from Malaysia Examinations Syndicate earlier today.
3 months ago, my father made me appeal for a recheck on my SPM results because he wasn't very satisfied (neither was I, but there was nothing much I can do about it; afterall, I tried my best, no?) - and the results are finally out.





RM250 gone down the drain just like that. I told him already that it was no use, but he didn't want to listen. Oh well..

Why Taylor's College?

Many of my Sunway College friends have asked me this particular question,

"Why did you choose
Taylor's College
instead of
Sunway College?"


My answer/explanation is actually quite simple - ummmmm, perhaps NOT that simple.



Lets run down the road of history, lets say, about 2 months ago.


I was filled with indecisiveness in regard of choosing between two colleges for my Cambridge A Level Programme, Taylor's College and Sunway College. My parents were very fond of sending me to the former, whilst I preferred the latter. Thus, to reach a conclusion, I decided to take a ride down to both colleges one fine morning to personally enquire more about their campus, programme, and offers.


My first stop was Taylor's College Subang Jaya.


TCSJ Lady : Hi there, boy. How can I help you?
Me : (Feeling a little nervous) Err, I want to enquire about your 'A' Level Programme.
TCSJLady : Alright, sit right here and I'll be right back. *Point to a chair while taking a few pieces of b…