Skip to main content

Hopeless

Oh I've found a new session of blogging - early in the morning when the sun is shining bright up in the sky. This once in a while will replace the usual time when wolves are howling at the moon.


It's amazing how badly screwed up my sleep is. I replaced nap with sleep and sleep with nap. It's a good thing though. (I bet you're thinking "this guy's nuts")
Seriously, it works - especially when SPM is coming. I'll wake up at 8AM feeling darn fresh just like after waking up from an afternoon nap, and I'll sleep at 4PM (ending of the last SPM papers of almost everyday) just like any normal bedtime.



2 days left. 47 hours to be exact. I've just started revising Physics, the most important subject if I want to be a pilot. So far I've failed almost every Physics papers in school examination but I somehow managed to attain a credit for trials. I'm not hopeless, just plain lazy - and caught up with other things in life (such as blogging).


I predict myself singing the song Bad Day by Daniel Powter for the next 21 days.


*


For those who don't read the papers, check this out :

Police made me strip, says Chinese national
BY PARVEEN GILL

PETALING JAYA: A 35-year-old housewife claimed she was forced to strip at a police station in Sungai Buloh, and that several policemen and policewomen there had also taken her money.

This alleged incident and a complaint by a remisier that an investigating officer at the district police headquarters here had asked for a bribe surfaced barely a week after all police contingents were supplied with button badges against graft.

...

Using a hand gesture, the policeman allegedly demanded RM500 from them.

“Since both of us were carrying valid passports, we refused to give the policeman anything. We were then taken to the police station,” she said.

The housewife claimed that when they arrived at the police station, a policewoman took five pieces of RM10 notes from her handbag. The money was divided among four police personnel.

She added that during a body search at the station, she was instructed to take off her clothes.

“A policewoman grabbed my breast and slapped me when I blushed.

“I was then forced to take off my undergarments and do five ear squats.

“I saw a policeman peeping then,” she said, adding that the room door was shut tight only when she screamed.

When her husband showed up later at the police station with their marriage certificate, the investigating officer also refused to consider the document as genuine.

Read more...



Speaking of disappointments..

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Asyraf Lee said…
Most of policemen/women in Malaysia are hopeless.



Owh heck, ISA going to catch me.
vpws said…
The Eligible Bachelor:
haha don't worry.. if they gonna catch u juz for that truthful remark, they would've to catch the whole nation.. :P
Phat Culture said…
I haven't started Physics.....

... And I've been failing it for every school examination too ....


Conclusion: I'm screwed.

Err, anyway, shouldn't be talking about myself here, hehehe. Wah, the policemen damn teruk ...


Anyway ... good luck for your SPM k ... lol
vpws said…
Liz:
Lolx.. Guess what? I didn't too. I was basically sleeping the whole day. :(

Aww, don't worry, SPM will be easier, according to government papers lar. =)


I think your "screwed" is a "pembolehubah dimanipulasikan", so got chance! Hehe~

Lolx, cheers~ ;)


Thanks! You too! lol
Itscheryl said…
i wanted to post this in my blog also
was about to find it...
but then ur blog come in very handy..
i dont even have to look for it hehehehe

i was so pissed to read this
damn i wanna slap those police people
vpws said…
Itscheryl:
Ooh, haha sure sure~ ;)

Yealah! Until now still haven't settle.. :(

Post it in your blog so can find awareness! Haha~ =P

Popular posts from this blog

Finally..

*Dances and spins around* I had a good day today! :) Went shopping with my mom in IOI Mall Puchong earlier in the evening. The main intention was to get my suit for school prom. Here is a list of the items bought: Action Ladfigure Inc T-shirt Giordano Collared T-shirt BUM Equipment Underwears Smart Master Black Blazer Smart Master Black Bowtie Smart Master Black Business Slacks Smart Master White Tuxedo Shirt At last I've decided on my prom suit with the help of my mom and my sisters. For this shopping trip itself, I've spent a whopping RM708.40 , thus breaking the record of the highest spent on a shopping trip. You see, I don't shop often. I do my wardrobe shopping only twice a year or more when needed. I'm thankful that my mom is willing to sponsor all the expenses. Love you lots mom! Muax! Oh, and not forgetting, my Karate instructor appeared in the newspaper again! New challenge for fighters Arivalagan MALAYSIA may not like the idea of the karate team competitions

It's not easy, to be, ME..

It seems like I've already abandoned my blog, but I haven't okay? I was a little too busy over the past 10 days that I couldn't even find time to blog. Looks like I'm currently updating my blog on weekly basis , which is not good; for I think I'm losing all my blogders ! :( The holidays have ended just a few days ago, and as usual, it's back to dragging myself back to college. College couldn't get any worse than having your assignments, homework, exams, and presentations all due in the week right after the holidays! I'm going a little more than crazy already. =S Anyway, just like the usual blogging style of mine, it's time for updates! =) Oh my, it has been quite some time already and I'm now scratching my head trying to recall what have happened then. Oh, now I remember! Let's start with what happened after 12am on Monday! Monday, September 11, 2006. Vee Lyn and Penny sorta made me sneaked out of my house at 2am. Yes, those two crazy peeps