Skip to main content

Joel's Birthday

It looks like I'm on blogging-spree. This normally happen when I'm all stressed up or being pressured over something, which in this case, college.

I met Nizam this afternoon after college. OMG he looked so different already!

^This was taken a year ago.

And this was shot today:
I almost couldn't recognise him when he came by Asia Cafe with Haravinth. This is to conclude that people do mature physically but it depends on time.


Today's Joel's birthday and we went to "celebrate" it at Sunway Pyramid after college. We watched the movie "Click" and had dinner at Hartz Chicken Buffet.

Seriously, I think you should try catching the movie Click featuring Adam Sandler, because the movie's TEH RAWKS.



^The birthday boy at Hartz Chicken Buffet.

**Please proceed with caution. Image contains mild nudity**



^Hooray to Joel for being a good sport in showing us the after-effect from his birthday 'BASH' we gave him after class this evening. I sort of pity him, I think~ =P


Once again, dude, have a happy and blessed 19th birthday! Wishing you all the best and may you have a good year ahead! :)

Comments

Nigel said…
holy cow thats Nizam? serious shit arh?
vpws said…
nigel:
Haha yeah that's Nizam. You know him?
Nigel said…
abuden, this is Nigel Lee here la
aman23 said…
omg you sucked his nipple ar?
vpws said…
Nigel:Oh really? Sorry I have two nigel readers in my blog. Haha! I thought you always go with the nick ~nge~?


aman23:
Hahaha probably? Of course NOT! :P
Nigel said…
I dont know..i typed 'Nigel' in the other day by mistake somehwere and have stuck with it since...maybe I should switch back...
vpws said…
Nigel:
Ooh, haha, I see, I see.. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Keputusan Semak Semula

Ummm, I've just received the reply letter from Malaysia Examinations Syndicate earlier today.
3 months ago, my father made me appeal for a recheck on my SPM results because he wasn't very satisfied (neither was I, but there was nothing much I can do about it; afterall, I tried my best, no?) - and the results are finally out.





RM250 gone down the drain just like that. I told him already that it was no use, but he didn't want to listen. Oh well..

Why Taylor's College?

Many of my Sunway College friends have asked me this particular question,

"Why did you choose
Taylor's College
instead of
Sunway College?"


My answer/explanation is actually quite simple - ummmmm, perhaps NOT that simple.



Lets run down the road of history, lets say, about 2 months ago.


I was filled with indecisiveness in regard of choosing between two colleges for my Cambridge A Level Programme, Taylor's College and Sunway College. My parents were very fond of sending me to the former, whilst I preferred the latter. Thus, to reach a conclusion, I decided to take a ride down to both colleges one fine morning to personally enquire more about their campus, programme, and offers.


My first stop was Taylor's College Subang Jaya.


TCSJ Lady : Hi there, boy. How can I help you?
Me : (Feeling a little nervous) Err, I want to enquire about your 'A' Level Programme.
TCSJLady : Alright, sit right here and I'll be right back. *Point to a chair while taking a few pieces of b…