Skip to main content

Of Qbar and Petaling Street

Nicholas Lai's belated birthday celebration at Qbar was a little wild. 2 bottles of Black Label all majored to only 6 guys. I didn't get drunk, although I puked like mad. Probably because I forgot I haven't had my dinner and I drank a little too much that night.

^Our drinks. Sorry the place was too dark and my flash sucked.


Slept at 5am tipsy with neck and headaches but woke up at 11:55am in the morning feeling all fresh. Most of all, no hang-over! It's so weird, like WTF right?


Sent my sister to the airport at 2pm. She's going to Bangkok to meet up with my mom and bro who are already there since Friday. So it's only left to my other sister and me home-2lone (two people home-alone?) for the rest of the week.

At night, I met up with Penny at Baywatch. Then we headed down to KL to find a place to sit, chat, drink and eat. We ended up at the freaking filthy Petaling Street for some delicious Hokkien Mee. Can you believe that it was my first time there at night? By the way, it was a superb suggestion to choose Petaling Street because we saw:

^Fireworks display out of nowhere from Petaling Street

and


^Penny found SKL cigarettes (original lah~) in one of the shops! OMG!


Smoking is bad for health. Don't smoke. Learn to say TAK NAK! =P

Comments

vpws said…
aman23:
Hahaha that is something RANDOM and NEW! LOL!

Yeah, TAK NAK roCOCK! =D Make sure I don't see you with a roCOCK! Hehehe!
aman23 said…
if you see me with a roCOCK means that's the day i will mati puCOCK!

=p
karyn lee. said…
... lol.

say tak nak la vincent!!!!
vpws said…
aman23:Hahaha! I beg your pardon? Mati pucuk or mati pokok? LOL!


ryn:
I've been telling that to myself for toooooooo many times already. But, I dunno.. :(
karyn lee. said…
you dunno???

what do you mean you dunno!
vpws said…
ryn:
I just.. don't know.. It's controlling me already.. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Finally..

*Dances and spins around* I had a good day today! :) Went shopping with my mom in IOI Mall Puchong earlier in the evening. The main intention was to get my suit for school prom. Here is a list of the items bought: Action Ladfigure Inc T-shirt Giordano Collared T-shirt BUM Equipment Underwears Smart Master Black Blazer Smart Master Black Bowtie Smart Master Black Business Slacks Smart Master White Tuxedo Shirt At last I've decided on my prom suit with the help of my mom and my sisters. For this shopping trip itself, I've spent a whopping RM708.40 , thus breaking the record of the highest spent on a shopping trip. You see, I don't shop often. I do my wardrobe shopping only twice a year or more when needed. I'm thankful that my mom is willing to sponsor all the expenses. Love you lots mom! Muax! Oh, and not forgetting, my Karate instructor appeared in the newspaper again! New challenge for fighters Arivalagan MALAYSIA may not like the idea of the karate team competitions

It's not easy, to be, ME..

It seems like I've already abandoned my blog, but I haven't okay? I was a little too busy over the past 10 days that I couldn't even find time to blog. Looks like I'm currently updating my blog on weekly basis , which is not good; for I think I'm losing all my blogders ! :( The holidays have ended just a few days ago, and as usual, it's back to dragging myself back to college. College couldn't get any worse than having your assignments, homework, exams, and presentations all due in the week right after the holidays! I'm going a little more than crazy already. =S Anyway, just like the usual blogging style of mine, it's time for updates! =) Oh my, it has been quite some time already and I'm now scratching my head trying to recall what have happened then. Oh, now I remember! Let's start with what happened after 12am on Monday! Monday, September 11, 2006. Vee Lyn and Penny sorta made me sneaked out of my house at 2am. Yes, those two crazy peeps