Skip to main content

The End of an Extremely Long Unexplainable Hiatus

Did a little change on the template. I guess I don't represent the "pink" layout too well anymore. Cause? A change of ego, or probably hormones, I suspect.

So what brought me back here? Nothing really. I had many temporary motivations to start blogging again over the past one year and a half, but, you know, the usual procrastinations which always end up in what-they-call "hangat-hangat tahi ayam". Plus, a hectic course schedule and crippled internet access at my campus add-on to it. So.... You get the picture.

Many life events have passed, and here I am, sitting down infront of my Ye Ol' Faithful computer (add Ice-Age to that) reminiscing about the good ol' days. I'm back here in Subang for a holiday you see, after having spent the past one year in Langkawi with my "Air Taxi Driver" career on track. YES, if some of you may ask, there IS a flying school in that alcohol and tobacco infested island. Lucky me. ;) After 2 months of infinite relaxation and stress-free schedules, the end of this holiday is drawing near. I'm hoping, begging, wishing, and craving for an extension! Sigh~

SPM results will be out tomorrow. Dear sis, best of luck and do us proud!

Hmm.. A good sleep is what I really need now. Gonna catch 10,000BC with my boo tomorrow. Pray it's good and not another rip-off to my already drying wallet.

Till, then.

Comments

Itscheryl said…
u came back and disappeared hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Keputusan Semak Semula

Ummm, I've just received the reply letter from Malaysia Examinations Syndicate earlier today.
3 months ago, my father made me appeal for a recheck on my SPM results because he wasn't very satisfied (neither was I, but there was nothing much I can do about it; afterall, I tried my best, no?) - and the results are finally out.





RM250 gone down the drain just like that. I told him already that it was no use, but he didn't want to listen. Oh well..

Why Taylor's College?

Many of my Sunway College friends have asked me this particular question,

"Why did you choose
Taylor's College
instead of
Sunway College?"


My answer/explanation is actually quite simple - ummmmm, perhaps NOT that simple.



Lets run down the road of history, lets say, about 2 months ago.


I was filled with indecisiveness in regard of choosing between two colleges for my Cambridge A Level Programme, Taylor's College and Sunway College. My parents were very fond of sending me to the former, whilst I preferred the latter. Thus, to reach a conclusion, I decided to take a ride down to both colleges one fine morning to personally enquire more about their campus, programme, and offers.


My first stop was Taylor's College Subang Jaya.


TCSJ Lady : Hi there, boy. How can I help you?
Me : (Feeling a little nervous) Err, I want to enquire about your 'A' Level Programme.
TCSJLady : Alright, sit right here and I'll be right back. *Point to a chair while taking a few pieces of b…