Ummm, I've just received the reply letter from Malaysia Examinations Syndicate earlier today. 3 months ago, my father made me appeal for a recheck on my SPM results because he wasn't very satisfied (neither was I, but there was nothing much I can do about it; afterall, I tried my best, no?) - and the results are finally out.
RM250 gone down the drain just like that. I told him already that it was no use, but he didn't want to listen. Oh well..
Have you come across the tag/meme/survey shit that goes something like this:
If you comment on this post:
1. I’ll respond with something random about you.
2. I’ll challenge you to try something.
3. I’ll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must re-post this on your blog.
I bumped into it in Penny's blog, and I left a comment.
And this was her reply: 1. You’re such a nice guy.. maybe sometimes too nice? winkwink :P PPP 2. Try to stop smoking and stop dotaing and stop cs-ing and not skip class.. wuahahhaha 3. Black.. cuz u look stylo 4. You’re always so willing to help your friends in need without question.. and you were there for me when i was emoing.. but still.. BASTARD (inside ‘joke’) 5. Shit.. that was like.. 14 years ago.. HAHAHHA …